The protection of the safety and the privacy of your personal data is important to ROW14 Sagl owner of YourGazebo , who act in conformity with the laws presently in force about the protection and safety of the personal data. We trust that the below indicated regulations can help you to understand which kind of data ROW14 Sagl usually collect, how they use and keep them and who they share them with.
Aim of the data processing
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information YourGazebo may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect and how we use your personal information
- When you create an YourGazebo ID, create a store registration, register your products, purchase a product, download an application update, register on a blog, forum or any other area requiring registration on YourGazebo Store, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information. This information remains private and is never shared with any third party or other entity.
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on YourGazebo’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences in your My Account Center, after logging into your account.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with YourGazebo, you will continue to receive these communications. Should you want to opt out of such communication, you will need to send a formal request in writing to email@example.com. In doing so, you agree to be responsible for keeping yourself updated on our policies and terms and will agree to all terms therein modified with or without notice.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve YourGazebo’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Methods of Payment (Credit Cards)
- We accept payments with Bank Transfer or PayPal. We do not store or retain any credit card information. Your credit cards informations are kept by PayPal.
- Your Credit Card will show charged by ROW14 Sagl or YourGazebo.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times YourGazebo may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with YourGazebo to provide products and services, or that help YourGazebo market to customers. Personal information will only be viewed by YourGazebo and/or it's subsidiaries or partners to provide or improve our own products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
YourGazebo shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever YourGazebo operates.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for YourGazebo to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
YourGazebo takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
YourGazebo online services such as the YourGazebo Online Store and Demo and other online services use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
When you use some YourGazebo products, services, or applications or post on an YourGazebo forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging in to your account here on YourGazebo. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if YourGazebo is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0039 0331 880 358 (Italian Office)
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
To provide location-based services on YourGazebo products, YourGazebo and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device. This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by YourGazebo and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services. For example, we may share geographic location with application providers when you opt in to their location services.
Some location-based services offered by YourGazebo application licenses may require your personal information or domain name for the feature to work.
Third-Party Sites and Services
YourGazebo websites, products, applications, and services such as social media may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to YourGazebo employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
via Cantonale, 41 - 6942 - Savosa (CH)
Use this application form to contact us.